Professional Cabinet SawPCS™
For a limited time only, upgrade your PCS purchase with a FREE Accessory. Learn more
The Professional Cabinet Saw is SawStop’s top selling cabinet saw, offering unmatched fit and finish and best-in class cutting performance.
36-INCH T-GLIDE FENCE ASSEMBLY: The 36-inch T-Glide Fence & Rail are made of heavy-gauge steel for sure lockdown and reliably square cutting for years without deflection.
UNMATCHED QUALITY: The trunnion and arbor are built for precision, strength and stability. The gas piston elevation delivers smooth and easy adjustability. Table flatness is measured diagonally at 0.010” maximum gap.
DUST COLLECTION: 99% dust collection is delivered above the table with the available dust collection blade guard (Model # TSG-DC, sold separately), and below the table with advanced shrouding around the blade. Available Overarm Dust Collection (Model # TSA-ODC, sold separately) routes dust away from the blade and into the 4” port.
SAWSTOP PATENTED SAFETY SYSTEM: Stops a spinning blade on contact with skin. The blade stops in less than 5 milliseconds, and drops below the table, minimizing a potentially life-altering injury to a mere scratch.
RELIABILITY: The Control Box houses the on-off switch, power paddle, and on-board computer, and constantly checks that all systems are working to reliably keep you safe.
Starting at: $3,073.00
Select Your Power:
Select Your Fence/Rail/Table:Build & Price
SawStop’s commitment to quality, innovation, and safety over the past 20+ years has made us the best in the industry. Learn more about what makes a SawStop North America’s #1 selling Cabinet Saw
- 36" Professional T-Glide Fence System provides smooth operation, precision measurement and sure lockdown without deflection.
- Unmatched fit and finish with a keen attention to detail make the Professional Cabinet Saw SawStop's most popular saw.
- SawStop Safety System stops on contact with skin.
- ASSEMBLY: 1.75HP Professional Cabinet Saw with 36” Professional T-Glide fence system, rails & extension table
- Dimension: 69 1/8" w, 33" d, 34" h
- (2) Cast Iron Extension Wings
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) Micro Blade Guard (1.75HP Models)
- (1) Dust Collection Blade Guard (3HP Models)
- (1) Riving Knife
- (2) Blade Wrenches
- (1) Push Stick
- (1) 10” Blade
- (1) Standard Lockdown Insert
- (1) Standard Brake Cartridge
- (1) Owner’s Manual
- (2) Hardware Packs
- (1) 3mm Hex Key
- (1) 5mm Hex Key
- (1) 8mm Hex Key
- (1) Blade Spacing Adjustment Gauge
36" Rip CapacityPCS175 or PCS31230 -TGP236: 36" T-Glide Fence Assembly
Motor Option(s) (60Hz TEFC):1.75 or 3 HP available
Overall saw dimensions 36 in:69 1/8" W x 33" D x 34" H
Motor Configuration 1PCS175: 1.75 HP, 120v, 14 A (user config. to 220v w/optional kit available for purchase).
Saw body footprint:19 3/8" W x 19 3/8" D (Cabinet)
Cast iron table:20" W x 27" D
Extension wings:12" W x 27" D each
Cast iron table (w/ extension wings):44" W x 27" D
Extension table 36 in:23 ¾” W x 27” D
Shipping weights - w/ 36 in fence systems:480 lbs
Shipping dimensions (saw body only):42”W x 31”D x 30”H
Shipping weight (approx.):(table saw only) 375 lbs
Assembled weights - w/ 36 in fence systems:408 lbs
Weights - table saw only:317 lbs
Blade:40-tooth, prof. grade, 5/8" arbor
Blade kerf:0.118" (3mm)
Blade plate thickness:0.078" (2mm)
Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º:3 1/8"
Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º:2 1/4"
Max. rip, right of blade - 36 in:36" (w/ 36" rails)
Max. rip, left of blade:12"
Dado diameter:8" (requires dado brake cartridge & insert)
Dado max. width:29/32”
Arbor diameter at blade:5/8"
Main bearing size:62mm OD x 30mm ID
Second bearing size:52mm OD x 25mm ID
Table in front of blade (max. elevation):10 1/4"
Table behind blade (max. elevation):7 1/2"
Arbor Runout:0.001" Maximum allowable runout
Table flatness measured diagonally:0.010" Maximum gap
Blade alignment with miter slot:0.010" Maximum displacement
Deviation of miter gauge indexing stops from actual:±0.25º
Alignment between splitter and blade: 0.010" Maximum difference
Miter slots T-shaped:3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
Miter slots center:11 1/8" center-to-center
Miter slots info:5 1/2" (arbor flange to center of right slot)
Dust collection port diameter:4"
Riving knife / splitter thickness:0.090" (2.3 mm)
Dust collection blade guard (optional on 1.75 HP saws):polycarbonate, extends 1-3/16" right of blade
Blade guard:(dust collection) port diameter 1-1/2" Outside, 1-1/4" Inside
Insert:zero clearance, phenolic core, melamine surfaces
Micro blade guard (standard on 1.75 HP saws):polycarbonate, extends 1" right of blade
Hand wheels:7" diameter, cast iron w/ chrome handle
Belts:2 V-ribbed belts - arbor b. static dissipative
- Getting Started with SawStop Cast Iron Saws
- Professional Cabinet Saw 1.75HP Owner's Manual
- Professional Cabinet Saw Parts List (1.75 HP)
- Professional Cabinet Saw T-Glide Fence System (Part #: TGP2-FRT36A & TGP2-FRT52A) Owner's Manual
- Professional Cabinet Saw T-Glide Installation Instructions Poster
- Professional Cabinet Saw Premium Fence Assembly (Part #: TSA-PFA) Owner's Manual
- Professional Cabinet Saw Industrial Mobile Base Conv. Kit Assembly Instructions
Proven technology that has saved thousands of woodworkers from catastrophic injury.
Dedication to best-in-class features and materials so you can deliver your best work.
Our dealer network is made up of more than 600 authorized dealers who can help find the right SawStop for you.
Don’t just take our word for it. See what SawStop customers have to say.