Dust Collection Blade GuardTSG-DC
Upgrade your SawStop Cast-Iron Saw with above-table dust collection on your 1.75HP Cast-Iron SawStop Table Saw (not compatible with Jobsite Saw). This item comes standard on 3HP and larger SawStop Cast-Iron table saws. Collect the majority of above-table dust with this handy, easy to assemble and mount accessory. The independent lateral slides minimize blade exposure, while the low profile allows for cuts as narrow as 3/4″. The dust port attaches directly to customer’s dust-collection system and is compatible with SawStop Overarm Dust Collection Assembly.
$159.00Buy OnlineLocate Dealer
- Provides protection around the blade and collects above-table dust, reducing the chance of injury and minimizing the amount of airborne carcinogenic dust.
- Independent lateral sides minimize blade exposure, and the low profile guard allows for cuts as narrow as 3/4 of an inch.
- Anti-kickback pawls reduce the likelihood of kick-back.
- Tool-free, one lever operation allows the users to quickly and easily switch between blade guard and riving knife when making different kinds of cuts.
- Compatible with SawStop Overarm Dust Collection, Compatible with ICS/PCS/CNS only
Proven technology that has saved thousands of woodworkers from catastrophic injury.
Dedication to best-in-class features and materials so you can deliver your best work.
Our dealer network is made up of more than 600 authorized dealers who can help find the right SawStop for you.
Don’t just take our word for it. See what SawStop customers have to say.
Thousands of Fingers Saved
Explore the stories of individuals who suffered tragic incidents before buying a SawStop.
Hobbyist Thanks SawStop for Saving his FingerJim M. (hobbyist)
"The blade stopped immediately."Anonymous Worker (woodworker)
"The finest saw I had owned."Mick D. (home-builder)
"The best purchase I have ever made."Mark (diyer)
"It can happen to anyone."Doug J. (cabinet-maker)
"SawStop saved my finger."Chris A. (home-builder)
"The blade did exactly what you designed it to do."Brian G (diyer)
"Just a small nick on his thumb."Shop Worker (cabinet-maker)
"I only had to put on a band-aid."Brad W. (hobbyist)
"I didn't even know."Carl S. (cabinet-maker)
"This technology is revolutionary."Pete S. (woodworker)
What Are People Saying?
"SawStop thought of everything."Trent T.
"I bought the SawStop for its safety features."George A.
"I'm a happy camper."Robert P.
"It's a great saw."Coy F.
"These saws are the finest operating saws I have used and seen."James K.
"An incredibly well made machine."Robert S.
"The saw is well made and functions flawlessly."Brett A.
"Your company makes beautiful machines."Paul M.
"This saw screams quality."Per S.
"Thank you very much for a phenomenal machine."Robert S.
You must login and register your accessory in order to leave a review.