Sliding Crosscut TableTSA-SA48
Enjoy the finest crosscut experience available with the SawStop Sliding Crosscut Table. The meticulously engineered table features multiple large bearings for smooth travel under load. The Sliding Crosscut Table features a user adjustable fence with rotation up to +-60 degrees with positive detents at 15-degree intervals. Simply adjust the fence proximity to the blade for reliable material support, and easily add a sacrificial fence for zero clearance operation. Choose from two mounting positions for 36” or 48” crosscut capacity. Designed and finished to fit the SawStop Contractor Saw, Professional Cabinet Saw or Industrial Cabinet Saw.
$1,399Buy OnlineLocate Dealer
- This sliding table is built for versatility and repetition. Micro-adjust for detail cuts and crosscut half sheet material or smaller with up to 48" crosscut capacity.
- The fence length is designed for superior material support at 43" long, with extension up to 58".
- The fence rotates +- 60 degrees with positive detents at 15-degree intervals.
- Maintain shop flow and flexibility by choosing the table installation that fits your needs.
- Large flip-stops with scale and magnified lenses help ensure accurate, repeatable cuts every time.
- Sliding Table Assembly
- (2) Support Legs
- Fence Assembly
- Fence Extension Support Plate
- Extension Table Assembly
- (2) Flip Stops
- Knurled Pivot Handle
- 2" Grommet for CNS Saw
- Switch Box Mounting Bracket
- Owner's Manual
- (5) Hardware Packs
Aluminum Extrusions:T-6 6061 Aircraft-Grade
Table Depth:47 1/4"
Table Crosscut Capacity:48"
Table Crosscut Capacity (Flush Mount):36"
Fence Extends To:58"
Fence Scale Fix:Pressure-Adjustable
Miter Gauge Measurement Range:+- 60 Degrees
Mounting Type:Pre-drilled holes for SawStop Saws
Stops:2x Large Flip Stops
- Sliding Crosscut Table (Part #: TSA-SA48) Installation Guide (with detents)
- Sliding Crosscut Table (Part #: TSA-S48) Traditional Basic Installation Dimensions
- Sliding Crosscut Table (Part #: TSA-S48) Flush Installation Dimensions
- Sliding Crosscut Table (Part #: TSA-SA48) Installation Guide (without detents)
Proven technology that has saved thousands of woodworkers from catastrophic injury.
Dedication to best-in-class features and materials so you can deliver your best work.
Our dealer network is made up of more than 600 authorized dealers who can help find the right SawStop for you.
Don’t just take our word for it. See what SawStop customers have to say.
Thousands of Fingers Saved
Explore the stories of individuals who suffered tragic incidents before buying a SawStop.
New SawStop Prevents Serious InjuryJohn M (woodworker)
Hobbyist Thanks SawStop for Saving his FingerJim M. (hobbyist)
"The blade stopped immediately."Anonymous Worker (woodworker)
"The finest saw I had owned."Mick D. (home-builder)
"The best purchase I have ever made."Mark (diyer)
"It can happen to anyone."Doug J. (cabinet-maker)
"SawStop saved my finger."Chris A. (home-builder)
"The blade did exactly what you designed it to do."Brian G (diyer)
"Just a small nick on his thumb."Shop Worker (cabinet-maker)
"I only had to put on a band-aid."Brad W. (hobbyist)
"I didn't even know."Carl S. (cabinet-maker)
"This technology is revolutionary."Pete S. (woodworker)
What Are People Saying?
"SawStop thought of everything."Trent T.
"I bought the SawStop for its safety features."George A.
"I'm a happy camper."Robert P.
"It's a great saw."Coy F.
"These saws are the finest operating saws I have used and seen."James K.
"An incredibly well made machine."Robert S.
"The saw is well made and functions flawlessly."Brett A.
"Your company makes beautiful machines."Paul M.
"This saw screams quality."Per S.
"Thank you very much for a phenomenal machine."Robert S.
SawStop Owner Testimonials 2
SawStop Owner Testimonials
Why SawStop: From Saw Owners
Why SawStop: From the Experts