27″ In-Line Router TableRT-TGP
Optimize your SawStop saw with this In-Line Router Table Assembly. On a Professional Cabinet Saw, you can replace your extension table with beautiful cast iron. On a Professional or Contractor Saw, install it to the left of the saw. Includes a 27″ x 16″ precision cast iron table with internal fence channels, an external power switch for your router, two support legs, and a 27″ Router Fence Assembly featuring two adjustable faces with shims, a 2.25″ dust port, adjustable scales and compatibility with various routing accessories like feather boards, flip stops and more.
$689.00Buy OnlineLocate Dealer
SawStop’s commitment to quality, innovation, and safety over the past 20+ years has made us the best in the industry. Learn more about what makes a SawStop North America’s #1 selling Cabinet Saw
- Cast iron table dimensions: 27" x 16"
- Router table opening: 11 3/4" x 9 1/4"
- 27" fence assembly dimensions: 30 3/4"L x 3 1/2"H x 4"W
- Max fence travel: 5 1/2"
- Heavy Duty Construction-The 27" x 16" table is made from solid cast iron, and the two support legs secure firmly to the underside of the table to ensure a solid work space.
- Versatility-Depending on your shop configuration, there are two different mounting options. Save space by mounting the table in-line between the rails and replacing the existing extension table. For the 36" Professional Cabinet Saw, an optional cast iron filler table is available creating a full length cast iron table. The router table can also be mounted to the left of the saw, attaching to the left cast iron wing. The left mount setup is required for use with the Contractor Saw.
PCS In-Line Router Table
- RT-C27 27″ Cast Iron Table
- RT-F27 27″ Fence Assembly
- RT-PSW Power Switch
- RT-ST2 Support Legs
- Owner’s Manual
- Installation Hardware
Cast Iron Table:27" x 16"
Router Table Opening:11 3/4" x 9 1/4"
Max Fence Travel:5 1/2”
Front T-slot to Arbor Center:6 1/2”
Width of Front Miter T-slot3/8" at top, 1/2" at bottom
Rear T-slot to Arbor Center:5”
Width of Rear Miter T-slot3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
RT-F27 (fence) Length35 3/4”
RT-F27 (fence) Height3 1/2”
RT-F27 (fence) Depth:4"
Proven technology that has saved thousands of woodworkers from catastrophic injury.
Dedication to best-in-class features and materials so you can deliver your best work.
Our dealer network is made up of more than 600 authorized dealers who can help find the right SawStop for you.
Don’t just take our word for it. See what SawStop customers have to say.
Thousands of Fingers Saved
Explore the stories of individuals who suffered tragic incidents before buying a SawStop.
Hobbyist Thanks SawStop for Saving his FingerJim M. (hobbyist)
"The blade stopped immediately."Anonymous Worker (woodworker)
"The finest saw I had owned."Mick D. (home-builder)
"The best purchase I have ever made."Mark (diyer)
"It can happen to anyone."Doug J. (cabinet-maker)
"SawStop saved my finger."Chris A. (home-builder)
"The blade did exactly what you designed it to do."Brian G (diyer)
"Just a small nick on his thumb."Shop Worker (cabinet-maker)
"I only had to put on a band-aid."Brad W. (hobbyist)
"I didn't even know."Carl S. (cabinet-maker)
"This technology is revolutionary."Pete S. (woodworker)
What Are People Saying?
"SawStop thought of everything."Trent T.
"I bought the SawStop for its safety features."George A.
"I'm a happy camper."Robert P.
"It's a great saw."Coy F.
"These saws are the finest operating saws I have used and seen."James K.
"An incredibly well made machine."Robert S.
"The saw is well made and functions flawlessly."Brett A.
"Your company makes beautiful machines."Paul M.
"This saw screams quality."Per S.
"Thank you very much for a phenomenal machine."Robert S.
SawStop Owner Testimonials 2
SawStop Owner Testimonials
Why SawStop: From Saw Owners
Why SawStop: From the Experts