Floating Overarm Dust CollectionTSG-FDC
This heavy-duty 4” overarm is designed to provide operator protection while removing table-top dust in both standard and non-through cuts. The transparent blade cover is engineered to lift easily for quick blade access, and the rigid steel overarm swings smoothly away and back into operating position. The wide pipe allows for high air volume collection.
$525.00Buy OnlineLocate Dealer
- Blade Guard Dimensions 3 1/2” x 18 1/2”
- "Distance between blade and end of extenion table 35 3/4” to 68” "
- "Inner Dust Tube Diameter 3” Outer Dust Tube Diameter 4” "
- "Outer Dust Tube height above table 13 1/2” Outer Dust Tube height above floor 33 1/2” to 50”"
- Above Table Dust Collection-The large 4" tube allows for high air volume and above-table dust collection keeping harmful dust out of your shop. A dedicated 4" extraction port increases dust collection while only requiring a minimum of 400 CFM.
- Adjustable Blade Guard-The blade guard provides the operator protection while making standard and non-through cuts, and the transparent cover increases visibility when making narrow cuts. The guard lifts easily for quick blade access and locks in place using the lock handle when not in use
- Versatility-The dust collection tube can be easily adjusted to accommodate different SawStop cast iron saw configurations. It can be moved out of position by releasing the dust tube lock knob, or removed and stored when not in use.
- Rugged Durabilty-The Floating Dust Collection is constructed from heavy-duty powder coated aluminum. The support legs connect underneath the extension table and ensure the rigidity of the large dust tube and blade guard.
- extension leg
- dust collection guard mounting bracket
- (2) leg support bracket
- outer dust tube
- inner dust tube
- floating dust collectin blade guard
- owner's manual
- hardware pack
Net Weight:58 lbs
Blade Guard Dimensions:3 1/2” x 18 1/2”
Distance Between Blade and End of Extension Table:35 3/4” to 68”
Inner Dust Tube Diameter:3”
Outer Dust Tube Diameter:4”
Outer Dust Tube Height Above Table:13 1/2”
Outer Dust Tube Height Above Floor:33 1/2” to 50”
Proven technology that has saved thousands of woodworkers from catastrophic injury.
Dedication to best-in-class features and materials so you can deliver your best work.
Our dealer network is made up of more than 600 authorized dealers who can help find the right SawStop for you.
Don’t just take our word for it. See what SawStop customers have to say.
Thousands of Fingers Saved
Explore the stories of individuals who suffered tragic incidents before buying a SawStop.
Hobbyist Thanks SawStop for Saving his FingerJim M. (hobbyist)
"The blade stopped immediately."Anonymous Worker (woodworker)
"The finest saw I had owned."Mick D. (home-builder)
"The best purchase I have ever made."Mark (diyer)
"It can happen to anyone."Doug J. (cabinet-maker)
"SawStop saved my finger."Chris A. (home-builder)
"The blade did exactly what you designed it to do."Brian G (diyer)
"Just a small nick on his thumb."Shop Worker (cabinet-maker)
"I only had to put on a band-aid."Brad W. (hobbyist)
"I didn't even know."Carl S. (cabinet-maker)
"This technology is revolutionary."Pete S. (woodworker)
What Are People Saying?
"SawStop thought of everything."Trent T.
"I bought the SawStop for its safety features."George A.
"I'm a happy camper."Robert P.
"It's a great saw."Coy F.
"These saws are the finest operating saws I have used and seen."James K.
"An incredibly well made machine."Robert S.
"The saw is well made and functions flawlessly."Brett A.
"Your company makes beautiful machines."Paul M.
"This saw screams quality."Per S.
"Thank you very much for a phenomenal machine."Robert S.
SawStop Owner Testimonials 2
SawStop Owner Testimonials
Why SawStop: From Saw Owners
Why SawStop: From the Experts