Folding Outfeed TableTSA-FOT
Engineered from steel for maximum carrying capacity, the outfeed table is sized to match the width of your cast iron table and wings. The table is designed for easy adjustability and maximum glide, with strategically-placed rollers for smooth operation. Compatible with all SawStop Cast Iron Table Saw mobile bases, the Folding Outfeed Table quickly stows for an easy move.
$429Buy OnlineLocate Dealer
- Powder Coated Steel Construction
- Stamped Steel Support Plate
- Three Roller Bars
- 250lb. Capacity
- Adjustable Feet
- Heavy-Duty Construction - The outfeed table is made from powder coated steel with a stamped steel support plate and steel support legs to accommodate materials up to 250 lbs. The 3 strategically-placed roller bars ensure smooth operation.
- Adaptability-Configure the outfeed table to match the width of your cast iron table and wings, even if you’ve removed a wing for a sliding table. Compatible with all Industrial Cabinet Saw & Professional Cabinet Saw mobile bases.
- Efficiency-Limit the footprint in your shop by quickly folding the table and stowing it against the back of the cabinet. To maximize the space in your shop even further, accompany this table with the Industrial Cabinet Saw or Professional Cabinet Saw mobile base.
- Additional Options-The outfeed table can be set up with 4 additional roller bars for added glide during operation. These roller bars are sold separately through the SawStop Parts Store.
- Folding Outfeed Table
- (8) table tubes
- (4) table support tubes
- (2) support legs
- (3) roller bars
- stamped steel support plate
- adjustable feet
- owner's manual
- (5) hardware packs
Construction:Powder coated steel
Dimensions:44 1/4” x 32 1/8” Professional Cabinet Saw T-Glide Professional 2 (PCS TGP2), Professional Fence Assembly (PFA), T-Glide Industrial (TGI)
Dimensions:31 3/4” x 32 1/8” (TGP2 w/out Extension Wing)
Net Weight:37 lbs
Weight Capacity:250 lbs
Construction:Smooth 3/4″ polyurethane coated MDF. Powder-coated legs
Feet:Adjustable feet for a level work surface
Proven technology that has saved thousands of woodworkers from catastrophic injury.
Dedication to best-in-class features and materials so you can deliver your best work.
Our dealer network is made up of more than 600 authorized dealers who can help find the right SawStop for you.
Don’t just take our word for it. See what SawStop customers have to say.
Thousands of Fingers Saved
Explore the stories of individuals who suffered tragic incidents before buying a SawStop.
New SawStop Prevents Serious InjuryJohn M (woodworker)
Hobbyist Thanks SawStop for Saving his FingerJim M. (hobbyist)
"The blade stopped immediately."Anonymous Worker (woodworker)
"The finest saw I had owned."Mick D. (home-builder)
"The best purchase I have ever made."Mark (diyer)
"It can happen to anyone."Doug J. (cabinet-maker)
"SawStop saved my finger."Chris A. (home-builder)
"The blade did exactly what you designed it to do."Brian G (diyer)
"Just a small nick on his thumb."Shop Worker (cabinet-maker)
"I only had to put on a band-aid."Brad W. (hobbyist)
"I didn't even know."Carl S. (cabinet-maker)
"This technology is revolutionary."Pete S. (woodworker)
What Are People Saying?
"SawStop thought of everything."Trent T.
"I bought the SawStop for its safety features."George A.
"I'm a happy camper."Robert P.
"It's a great saw."Coy F.
"These saws are the finest operating saws I have used and seen."James K.
"An incredibly well made machine."Robert S.
"The saw is well made and functions flawlessly."Brett A.
"Your company makes beautiful machines."Paul M.
"This saw screams quality."Per S.
"Thank you very much for a phenomenal machine."Robert S.
SawStop Owner Testimonials 2
SawStop Owner Testimonials
Why SawStop: From Saw Owners
Why SawStop: From the Experts