Large Sliding TableTSA-SA70
Engineered for the demands of the Industrial woodshop, the Large Format Sliding Table ensures easy, repeatable operation. Cut sheet goods and larger stock easily, with maximum control and sure measurement. A rigid steel frame and 14 sealed, steel bearings ensure a reliable, smooth glide, and maximum adjustability affords both traditional and Euro configurations for a max crosscut of 70 inches.
$1,695.00Buy OnlineLocate Dealer
SawStop’s commitment to quality, innovation, and safety over the past 20+ years has made us the best in the industry. Learn more about what makes a SawStop North America’s #1 selling Cabinet Saw
- Table Dimensions 30” x 30 1/2”
- Maximum Travel 71 1/2” "
- Maximum Crosscut Capacity (Front Mounting) 49” Maximum Crosscut Capacity (rear mounting) 70”
- Weight Capacity Fully Extended 350 lbs
- Maximum Quality-This high-quality, rugged sliding table is constructed of durable steel and can accommodate sheet goods up to 350 lbs. Easily cut down sheet goods with the over-sized sled. The maximum crosscut capacity is 70". The 14 sealed, steel bearings and aluminum fence ensure smooth, reliable and repeatable cuts every time.
- Versatility-There are six different mounting options that allow for maximum adjustability in both traditional and European configurations. The aluminum fence can be easily removed and stored on the side of the sliding table with the included fence storage brackets.
- Efficiency-Detents set at 0, 15, 22.5, 30 and 45 degrees ensures quick and reliable cuts. The included flip stop allows the operator to set measurements for repeatable cuts.
- Sliding Table
- Inner Guide Tube
- Outer Guide Tube
- Crosscut Fence
- Angle Guide Rail
- Mounting Bracket
- (4) Support Legs
- (2) Leg Brackets
- (2) Stepped Leg Bracket
- Positioning Plate
- Front Bracket
- Support Tube
- (3) Lateral Brackets
- (2) Guide Bearing Assemblies
- Fence Pivot Assembly
- Flip Stop
- Fence Lock Assembly
- Fence Extension
- Logo Plate
- Owner's Manual
Net weight:173 lbs
Sliding Table Dimensions:30” x 30 1/2”
Maximum Table Travel:71 1/2”
Maximum Crosscut Capacity (Front Mounting):49”
Maximum Crosscut Capacity (Rear Mounting):70”
Weight Capacity Fully Extended:350 lbs
Assembly Time:One Day
Proven technology that has saved thousands of woodworkers from catastrophic injury.
Dedication to best-in-class features and materials so you can deliver your best work.
Our dealer network is made up of more than 600 authorized dealers who can help find the right SawStop for you.
Don’t just take our word for it. See what SawStop customers have to say.
Thousands of Fingers Saved
Explore the stories of individuals who suffered tragic incidents before buying a SawStop.
Hobbyist Thanks SawStop for Saving his FingerJim M. (hobbyist)
"The blade stopped immediately."Anonymous Worker (woodworker)
"The finest saw I had owned."Mick D. (home-builder)
"The best purchase I have ever made."Mark (diyer)
"It can happen to anyone."Doug J. (cabinet-maker)
"SawStop saved my finger."Chris A. (home-builder)
"The blade did exactly what you designed it to do."Brian G (diyer)
"Just a small nick on his thumb."Shop Worker (cabinet-maker)
"I only had to put on a band-aid."Brad W. (hobbyist)
"I didn't even know."Carl S. (cabinet-maker)
"This technology is revolutionary."Pete S. (woodworker)
What Are People Saying?
"SawStop thought of everything."Trent T.
"I bought the SawStop for its safety features."George A.
"I'm a happy camper."Robert P.
"It's a great saw."Coy F.
"These saws are the finest operating saws I have used and seen."James K.
"An incredibly well made machine."Robert S.
"The saw is well made and functions flawlessly."Brett A.
"Your company makes beautiful machines."Paul M.
"This saw screams quality."Per S.
"Thank you very much for a phenomenal machine."Robert S.
SawStop Owner Testimonials 2
SawStop Owner Testimonials
Why SawStop: From Saw Owners
Why SawStop: From the Experts