Tualatin, OR – December 17, 2013 –
SawStop, LLC, the world leader in table saw safety, today announced the launch of their new website. SawStop.com has been completely redesigned, with new content and features never before offered in the power tool industry.
“Our goal is simple. We want to help our customers learn everything they can about our saws,” said SawStop marketing director Matt Howard. “We accessed new technologies and created tons of content, all with the goal of a seamless, immersive and ultimately useful experience.”
Notable new SawStop.com features include:
• Live Build & Price Tool: Create your ideal SawStop here. Click and choose power, size and accessories. The saw (and price) changes as you watch!
• Easy Saw Comparison: Which SawStop is right for you? Compare the specifications of all our saws side-by-side and make your decision.
• All New & Integrated Video Content: Discover How It Works, Customer Testimonials, detailed Product Tours, Table Saw Techniques and others built right into the website.
• Dynamic Media Libraries: With a click of your mouse, spin a 700 pound saw 360 degrees. Zoom in and learn about all the feature details.
• Easy Ways to Shop & Buy: Site visitors are a couple clicks away from finding a dealer near them (complete with details on the saws on display and driving directions to the store) or simply buying their new SawStop online!
• Designed for Desktop & Mobile Viewing: Explore SawStop.com on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. It’s designed to work great everywhere!
SawStop is the world leader in table saw safety. Each SawStop saw stops the spinning blade on contact with skin. The company’s saws are designed to minimize saw-related injuries and the costs associated with them.
Matt Howard, Marketing Director
[email protected], 503-682-2633