Titanium Series 10″ 40-tooth Blade
An all purpose blade for both rips and cross cuts on a variety of woods
- Superior blade for cutting and ripping softwoods and hardwoods.
- Quality engineered, long-life blade for professional and heavy-duty use.
- Precision balanced, fully tensioned and heat treated.
- Extra large teeth made of the highest-grade tungsten carbide resist dulling and can be re-sharpened multiple times.
- Titanium coating for extended wear and smoother, more accurate cuts.
- Laser cut expansion slots help prevent vibration, noise and heat buildup.
Rake angle 15°
Top angle 10°
Plate thickness 0.087”
Tooth thickness 0.106”